One of my favorite bloggers over at 30 Days Of Autism has bestowed upon me the honor of the *Versatile Blogger Award* I very much appreciate the mention. Please, check her page out. It's a very well written, blog with a plethora of information about autism put together by a lady named Leah Kelley who is a mom of a child with autism and a teacher for regular ed and special ed students. She has lots of experience to share is a very kind, generous lady.
Well, the rules for the *Versatile Blogger Award* is as follows:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link back to their page.
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Pass this award to 15 blogs
So... here we go. Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I have 4 tattoos. One covers a good part of my back and a part of that one is a peace sign that is on the back of my neck. Inner peace is very important to me, and always has been.
2. I never went to school beyond the 9th grade.
3. I talk out loud to myself all the time. *blush* This drives my 13 yo daughter crazy.
4. I rarely call anyone I am close to by their given name. I make up names and that's who you are to me. I also make up words to describe things. My household has it's own language that no one on the outside would understand.
5. I spend way too much time on-line writing reading and researching. The internet is also how I socialize.
6. I NEED to learn and acquire new knowledge like I need to breath. It's an obsession and I can never know enough or indulge enough in learning about my special interests and other similar subjects.
7. I could live on beef jerky and cherry cheesecake. <3
And Now, without further ado, here is my nominees for Most Versatile Blogger .
2. Mind Deep
3.Raising Asperger's Kids
4.Gnus, Wombats, and Ducks
6. Look Me In The Eye
7. Tiny Buddha
8. Posivity Blog
9. Harpocrates Speaks
10. The Autistic Me
11.Autism Blogs Directory
13.Beck Institute Blog
14. The Residential Autist
15. Springingtiger's Blog