Thursday, August 11, 2011

*The Most Versatile Blogger*

One of my favorite bloggers over at 30 Days Of Autism has bestowed upon me the honor of the *Versatile Blogger Award*  I very much appreciate the mention. Please, check her page out.  It's a very well written, blog with a plethora of information about autism put together by a lady named Leah Kelley who is a mom of a child with autism and a teacher for regular ed and special ed students. She has lots of experience to share is a very kind, generous lady.

Well, the rules for the *Versatile Blogger Award* is as follows:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link back to their page.
*Share 7  things about yourself
*Pass this award to 15 blogs

So... here we go.  Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I have 4 tattoos. One covers a good part of my back and a part of that one is a peace sign that is on the back of my neck.  Inner peace is very important to me, and always has been.

2. I never went to school beyond the 9th grade.

3. I talk out loud to myself all the time. *blush* This drives my 13 yo daughter crazy.

4. I rarely call anyone I am close to by their given name.  I make up names and that's who you are to me.  I also make up words to describe things. My household has it's own language that no one on the outside would understand.

5. I spend way too much time on-line writing reading and researching. The internet is also how I socialize.

6. I NEED to learn and acquire new knowledge like I need to breath. It's an obsession and I can never know enough or indulge enough in learning about my special interests and other similar subjects.

7. I could live on beef jerky and cherry cheesecake. <3

And Now, without further ado, here is my nominees for Most Versatile Blogger .
1 AStrangerInGodZone

2.  Mind Deep

3.Raising Asperger's Kids 

4.Gnus, Wombats, and Ducks


5.Therapy Worksheets

6.  Look Me In The Eye 

7. Tiny Buddha

8. Posivity Blog

9. Harpocrates Speaks 

10. The Autistic Me 

11.Autism Blogs Directory 

 12.Jens Voice 

 13.Beck Institute Blog 

14. The Residential Autist 

15. Springingtiger's Blog 

5 comments:

  1. Whoa... Thank you for your kind words :) This is really a wonderful way to check out and find awesome new blogs. I am keen to read your "pay it forward" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. I'm still going through your list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you, ma'am, for putting me on your list!! (Just one small caveat, there is no 'the' in the title of my blog...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the mention. I honestly haven't read any blogs for the last two or three months, because I'm in the middle of relocating and starting a new job. I'll have to give a tip to your blog, though, and add it to my links for readers.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to follow all comments to this post, please click the 'subscribe by email' link under the comment box. I always reply to every post, and appreciate all feedback. If you have issues getting your comment to post you can email me your comment at inneraspie@yahoo.com. Blogger sometimes loses a comment when the user goes to post, so it is always advisable to highlight and copy your text before hitting the post button.